This Bible can read the Bible to you, works without internet, and is loaded with 60,000+ study notes, Strong’s Hebrew and Greek lexicons, definitions from multiple resources and more!
Touch Bible is so inexpensive. It’s a lot of app for a tiny price!
Audio Bible + Reading Plan
Touch Bible’s Audio Feature reads the Bible to you right out of Dial-a-Verse. You can start reading from any verse you pick. This feature can help you read through the entire Bible! (Please see the disclaimers below on the Audio feature, it needs free 3rd party android system components to work.) Use the Audio Bible with the reading plan to finally read the entire Bible in less than a year!
Offline Study Bible
60,000+ study notes and Strong definitions in Touch Bible will help you get more out of the Bible anywhere you go! It is more than a Bible reader, it gives you tools to help you comprehend what you are reading. You’ll love ALWAYS having access where ever you go to the following:
- Many English versions: New English Translation, King James, World English Bible and American Standard included – No internet required!
- Multi-Version – see two versions of the Bible on one screen!
- 60,000+ NET Bible study notes
- Instant access to definitions from Strong’s Concordance
- Instant definitions include information from combined resources:
- “Strong’s Lexicons” (Greek and Hebrew)
- “Brown, Driver, Briggs Lexicon” (BDB)
- “Theological Word Book of the Old Testament”
- “Thayer’s and Smith’s Bible Dictionary”
- Easy search, bookmarks, verse notes
- An interface that is so simple you’ll be reading in no time
- Keep your own notes
What is a Lexicon? It is like a Bible dictionary. The words in the Bible have been numbered, and those numbers (Strong numbers) are tied to definitions from the original languages of the Bible. There was a time when it took several books or special, “numbered” bibles to connect these numbers to a definition. Not anymore!
Touch Bible makes looking up definitions easy. Click on a linked word in the KJV and you’ll get so much information about the word. You can search for a Strong Number or look up a word for definitions or simply search for a word in and tap the word in scripture for the definition.
Touch Bible makes getting to scripture easy. It was made to be very easy to use. Here are a list of the features in Touch Bible that give you fast access to the bible:
- Dial a Verse: Touch Bible’s way of looking up scripture FAST
- Search: Very Fast & intelligent keyword search with verse preview & many search options
- Bookmarks: Includes Verse Preview!
- Readability: spread out words, adjustable font sizes
- Night Mode: for reading in low light situations
- Online Study: Thousands of articles on topics about the Bible.
- Feel richly blessed by the biblical knowledge others have passed down.
- Install it to the SD Card
It is recommended you verify text-to-speech works before you buy. Audio Bible features work on most devices out of the box, but there is no guarantee it will work on your device. It needs the free, 3rd party, “Google TTS” engine. Touch Bible does not offer support for 3rd party components or apps.
Touch Bible Makes it easy to get Text-to-Speech:
Check to see if TTS is installed – If you see “Google TTS” or PICO somewhere in your device’s settings, your device should be ready to read! Otherwise, Touch Bible will try to install it for you – but again there are no guarantees your device can support Google TTS. You can also try the guide at touchbible.com/speech to manually install it.