There are two installation methods for Touch Bible. If your device is connected to the internet, you can download it directly.
Alternatively, you can download Touch Bible on your computer, and then transfer it to your device with iTunes.
Below are instructions for both methods, please choose one as a guide.
Downloading Touch Bible using an Internet connection
- Open Safari.
- Visit touchbible.com/get/all/ios
- The App Store will open and you will see a list of Touch Bible apps.
- Tap on the “Get” or buy button beside of the app you wish to download.
- The app will begin to download directly on your device. If you do not see it, check your age restriction settings (Touch Bible is rated ages 12+).
Downloading Touch Bible with a Computer
Downloading Touch Bible with a computer and transferring it to your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad. Note: this will require the computer that has your iTunes account and is synced with your current device.
- Open an internet Browser and visit touchbible.com/get/all/ios.
- You will see a list of Touch Bible apps.
- Tap on the get button beside of the app you wish to download.
- iTunes will open, and you will see the download page for Touch Bible.
- Press the button in the iTunes description that will begin the download process.
- Once the Download is finished, Touch Bible will be in the Applications Library.
- Connect your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad so it can be seen by iTunes. Click on the device.
- Press Application Tab and check the box beside Touch Bible.
- Sync your device once you are satisfied with its configuration. When the sync process is finished, you will find Touch Bible on one of your home screens. If you do not see it, check your age restriction settings (Touch Bible is rated ages 12+).